Friday, August 28, 2009

People come and go, and that sucks.

Yeah, that's how life works doesn't it. You meet new people, then they leave you after making a big impact of your life.

I have a neighbor in the Philippines who I grew up with ever since I was 4 years old, we became close friends and I always need to go back here to study but I still play with him every vacation until it stopped when I reached the age of 11. It's sad how I was the one that left him, I feel like all our friendship was gone because of the separation that happened between us for awhile.

Now, my friends here in Dubai. Obviously, you can't stop encountering new people as you grow up. When I was 9, I moved out from our old house and lived in a building in front of a mall. Luckily, my mom was telling people that she's doing a car lift from our house to the school and vice versa. I didn't know I had neighbors till I met them during classes. The other one was my classmate, and we became playmates. He visits me almost everyday and we play play station 2 games .. and our favorites are Soul Calibur and SSX 2. He has an older sister and she graduated from high school when we were in 4th grade. So he had to move back to the Philippines so his family can keep an eye on her sister on her first year in college. So yeah, he left me and I had to find myself new friends again.

When I was in 4th grade, I was friends with Lausanne. She didn't leave me actually. But she WILL soon. We're friends since 4th grade till now which is 9th grade. So yeah, it has been a long time. And I can't believe she's also going back to the Philippines to study. WTF!

I don't really know what to do. Like, start not having friends or what. I just love my friends like that and I can't take it anymore how they leave from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment