Friday, August 28, 2009

Meet Barkada sa Uwian

I want to introduce you to the people who makes my day every time I'm sad/bored. They never miss a call every time I need them, but literally, they do. LOL! Anyway, let me start with the girls before the gays. I don't have guy friends, well I have one but we're not that close. Sucks for me. (BTW, this is arranged alphabetically)



Name: Guia "Coco" Marie Francisco Arevalo
Age: 14
Birth date: May 30, 1995
How Zehl sees her: She's likes taking surveys everyday, she has triple eye bags .. HAHAHA! it's because she drinks coffee all the time and she ends up sleeping at early mornings. She can't control herself from explaining such small details in life so my advice to you people is to be really precise about your point and what you're gonna say and! always use the right words. And .. she's quite similar to a midget. *HUGS.




Name: Kia Ces Yvonne "Kakai" Contado Contado
Age: 14
Birthdate: August 16, 1995
How Zehl sees her: Well, we have the same birthday and she's pretty weird. I mean, I'm weird myself and it's my first time to describe someone as "weird". She has her own world, and she's quite shy to the people around her and she doesn't like saying out loud about what she feels, she keeps it to herself and starts looking for other things that can make her happy. That's what I admire about her. And she's the shortest in our group but she sure have the biggest heart. AW? HAHA!




Name: Maria Lausanne "Cheng" Errea Dela Pena
Age: 14
Birthdate: January 22, 1995
How Zehl sees her: She's smart, and we look at her as our "ate". Though she has the loudest laugh, she's really sensitive to certain things. She wants to be thin, and she's determined if she wants to get something. She keeps vomiting the food she eats and continues eating after vomit ting. HAHA! Drums is her instrument, she can play it like WOW. Skater boys! warning: Don't get near her, or she'll eat you. Just kidding.

Let's move on to the guys, or gays .. or confused people. Haha! They bring colors the group and they're quite fun to be with and they can be serious too.



Name: Dioni "Diosa" Jr. Poblete
Age: 15
Birthdate: June 23, 1994
How Zehl sees him: He's not really gay, though he has a soft voice which makes him sound like a girl. He likes to edit pictures, buy the latest gadgets, and the SNSD. He likes being creative, and continues to practice by editing through photoshop or simple editors. He defends the things he likes, and just give up when it's already Guia talking. HAHA! We practice Kaba Modern choreographs and we think that Jabbawockeez is overrated even though they're really good.



Name: Paolo James "Pao" Balatbat
Age: 14
Birthdate: January 3, 1995
How Zehl sees him: Paolo, his mood changes every second. First, he's happy, then he's sad, happiness comes back, then he's mad. LMAO! but he's a very fun person to be with, if you want party, he'll throw one hellav a party. If you want him to be smart, he can tell you different kinds of things he know. He can be anyone, but he's dramatic all the time, but it's fine since he's a good friend. Even though he's not that outgoing or anything, he's always there every time his friends need him .. well, if he's not busy. HAHA.

So there, I like making fun of my friends since I see them as if they're my brothers & sisters. I love them like that, and yes .. They sure did make a big impact in my life. And that I'll never forget them.



No comments:

Post a Comment